Friday, January 18, 2008

Check your blog and even newer technology!

Hi all!

You may have realized that you haven't gotten many reminder emails from me in awhile! I'm experimenting with laying off the emails--to see if you'll check your child's class blog. :)

You may notice, when you check your blog that you'll see a new little green window up there in the right corner under a title "Audio Updates from Matthew." I have discovered a website called gcast.com that will let you phone in a podcast and stores your files for free. Podcasts are those things you've heard about in iTunes. Now, you could go and "subscribe" to this, but for now, just know that every day I'm going to phone in a message about homework for all of my morning classes and post it online on the blogs. If you click on the Play Button, it will play the latest message -- but it will keep playing the old messages as well. If you click on the "Posts" button, you'll see the list of podcasts I've made so far. (The two earlier ones are just test messages.)

We'll see about the future of these podcasts. Maybe we'll link it up through iTunes so yall can listen to me on your iPod! Ha!

Just another way to help keep you informed. :) Have a great weekend!